In this month that ended before I realized it had begun, I somehow finished 23 works with a total of 6,881 pages (or the equivalent). I DNF'ed one book, but the rest had an average rating of 3.8. As usual, I didn't write as much as I wanted to--which didn't bother me until I saw how many things this month didn't get covered. I'm sure I'll get them done pretty soon, but, it made me wonder what I was doing.
Still, a pretty good month here. Hope you had one, too.
So, here's what happened here in June.
"Traditionally" Published: 19
Self-/Independent Published: 4
|Genre||This Month||Year to Date|
|Children’s||0 (0%)||2 (2%)|
|Fantasy||3 (13%)||18 (15%)|
|General Fiction/ Literature||1 (4%)||8 (7%)|
|Horror||0 (0%)||0 (0%)|
|Humor||0 (0%)||1 (1%)|
|Mystery/ Suspense/ Thriller||8 (35%)||48 (39%)|
|Non-Fiction||4 (17%)||8 (7%)|
|Science Fiction||2 (9%)||11 (9%)|
|Steampunk||0 (0%)||2 (2%)|
|Theolgy/ Christian Living||2 (9%)||9 (7%)|
|Urban Fantasy||3 (13%)||17 (14%)|
|Western||0 (0%)||0 (0%)|
- Venators: Promises Forged (Audiobook) by Devri Walls, Daniel Thomas May: Out of the Frying Pan and into the . . . Clutches of a Life Siphoning Fae?
- The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling by Henry Fielding: BOOK VII., xi.-xv.
- American Demon by Kim Harrison: Harrison Comes Back to The Hollows Without Missing a Step
- City of Hate by Timothy S. Miller is not a book I should have read, but maybe you should.
- The Ghosts of Sherwood by Carrie Vaughn: Oo-de-lally, I had fun with this
- The Power of Habit (Audiobook) by Charles Duhigg, Mike Chamberlain: A Compelling Look at Why We Do What We Do
- Fair Warning by Michael Connelly: McEvoy’s out to clear his name and catch a twisted killer
- The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling by Henry Fielding: BOOK VIII., i.-iv.
- Blood Storm Magic (Audiobook) by Jayne Faith, Amy Landon (Narrator): The series comes to a dramatic yet dissatisfying end
- Crossing in Time (Audiobook) by D. L. Orton. Narrated by Noah Michael Levine, Erin deWard: This Romance/SF is a Wild Ride!
- Burn Me Deadly (Audiobook) by Alex Bledsoe, Stefan Rudnicki: LaCrosse’s Good Deed Goes Very Punished
- The Finders by Jeffrey B. Burton: A Serial Killer Hunt Goes to the Dogs
- Anna by Laura Guthrie: A Charming Look at One Girl’s Pursuit of Happiness
- Muzzled by David Rosenfelt: One of Andy Carpenter’s Twistiest Cases Yet
- Nothing Is Wrong and Here Is Why by Alexandra Petri: Laughing So You Don’t Cry at the State of Our Country
- The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling by Henry Fielding: BOOK VIII., v.-x.
- Why Would Anyone Go to Church? by Kevin Makins: A Book that Doesn’t Deliver on What it Promises, but is Still Rewarding
- Classic Spenser: The Judas Goat by Robert B. Parker
- How the Wired Weep by Ian Patrick: Patrick’s Latest Crime Thriller Does Not Disappoint
How was your month?