I literally finished reading the last book I'd committed to read in October on November 29—of course, I haven't had a chance to write anything about it, much less send the author the Q's for him to A. Still, I'm on the verge of catching up. Sort of. That aside, November saw me completing 8,087 pages over 31 books with an average rating of 3.45. That's pretty positive—I've had better months rating-wise, but I'll take a month of plenty of good books with a couple of highlights any day. I'm still behind on my writing, but not as much as I expected to be. I'm calling this a decent month all things considered.

Anyway, here's what happened here in November.

God, You & Sex The Night Fire Dragon Bones
3 Stars 4 Stars 3 Stars
Hands Up Inkheart Undeath and Taxes
4 Stars 3 Stars 3 Stars
Please Don't Tell My Parents I'm a Supervillain You Can Date Boys When You're Forty Fallen
3 Stars 3.5 Stars 4 1/2 Stars
Rivers of London: Action At A Distance Entering God's Rest Hurricane Vacation
3 Stars 3 Stars 3 Stars
An Accidental Death The Lights Go Out in Lychford Angel Eyes
4 Stars 4 Stars 4 1/2 Stars
Best State Ever Reformed Dogmatics, Volume 5:Ecclesiology, the Means of Grace, Eschatology Badlands
3 Stars 5 Stars 3 Stars

3 Stars 16
    Average = 3.45

• Bearded Too by Jeremy Billups: The Bearded Bear is Back on the Road

• Flying Alone by Beth Ruggiero York: A Young Woman Takes Flight

• Look Both Ways by Jason Reynolds: A School Bus Falls from the Sky but More Interesting/Important Things are Going On

• Because Internet by Gretchen McCulloch: Emojis, Tweets and Memes May Not be the End of Language…

• Hands Up by Stephen Clark: The Aftermath of a Police Shooting Seen from Multiple Angles

• Fallen by Benedict Jacka: Alex finds power and incredible loss as Jacka ramps up the seriousness of the series.

• Going Rogue by Neil Lancaster: Tom Novak and His Own Brand of Justice are Back!

• The Night Fire by Michael Connelly: A Superfluity of Cases Hampers Connelly’s Latest

• Hurricane Vacation by Heather L. Beal, Jasmine Mills: A cute little book with some important hurricane safety lessons for kids

• Angel Eyes by Ace Atkins: Spenser’s 47th Novel Finds him in L.A. and Feels as Fresh as Ever

• Thieves by Steven Max Russo: 2 Crooks, 1 Realtor, 1 Housekeeper and a Whole Lot of Thievery

• Dawn of Dreams by Bronwyn Leroux: Preventing an Apocalypse in this Futuristic Fantasy

• The ABCs of Metallica by Metallica, Howie Abrams, Michael Kaves: A Book for Everyone Who’s Wanted to Use “Cute” and “Metallica” in the same thought

• The Hero by Lee Child: Lee Child Traces the Development and Use of “The Hero”

Physical Books: 7 Added, 8 Read, 36 Remaining (one of those was purchased specifically to be read in 2020, so I actually made progress by 2. Sort of)
E-Books: 4 Added, 2 Read, 26 Remaining
Audiobooks: 3 Added, 3 Read, 1 Remaining

2019 Library Love Challenge

2019 Library Love Challenge

1. Dragon Bones (Audiobook) by Patricia Briggs, Joe Manganiello (link forthcoming)

1. Inkheart (Audiobook) by Cornelia Funke, Lynn Redgrave (link forthcoming)

1. Undeath & Taxes (Audiobook) by Drew Hayes, Kirby Heyborne (link forthcoming)

1. Please Don't Tell my Parents I'm a Supervillain (Audiobook) by Richard Roberts, Emily Woo Zeller (link forthcoming)

1. You Can Date Boys When You're Forty: Dave Barry on Parenting and Other Topics He Knows Very Little About (Audiobook) by Dave Barry (link forthcoming)

1. Dragon Blood (Audiobook) by Patricia Briggs, Joe Manganiello (link forthcoming)

1. Storm Cursed (Audiobook) by Patricia Briggs, Lorelei King

1. Best. State. Ever.: A Florida Man Defends His Homeland (Audiobook) by Dave Barry, Dick Hill (link forthcoming)

1. The Badlands (Audiobook) by C.J. Box, January LaVoy (link forthcoming)

1. Live Right and Find Happiness (Although Beer is Much Faster): Life Lessons and Other Ravings from Dave Barry (Audiobook) by Dave Barry (link forthcoming)

1. Artemis (Audiobook) by Andy Weir, Rosario Dawson

1. Wishful Drinking (Audiobook) by Carrie Fisher

While I Was Reading 2019 Challenge

✔ A book recommended by someone you trust: An Accidental Death (Audiobook) by Peter Grainger, Gildart Jackson
LetsReadIndie Reading Challenge

1. Going Rogue by Neil Lancaster

1. Hands Up by Stephen Clark

1. Thieves by Steven Max Russo

1. An Accidental Death (Audiobook) by Peter Grainger, Gildart Jackson

1. The Badlands (Audiobook) by C.J. Box, January LaVoy (link forthcoming)

1. The Night Fire by Michael Connelly

1. Angel Eyes by Ace Atkins

Humor Reading Challenge 2019

Humor Reading Challenge 2019

1. Wishful Drinking (Audiobook) by Carrie Fisher

1. Spell or High Water (Audiobook) by Scott Meyer, Luke Daniels

2019 Cloud of Witnesses Reading Challenge

2019 Cloud of Witnesses Reading Challenge

1. Reformed Dogmatics: Volume 5: Ecclesiology, the Means of Grace, Eschatology by Geerhardus Vos, Richard B. Gaffin Jr. (Translator) (link forthcoming)

How was your month?

Source: http://irresponsiblereader.com/2019/12/02/november-2019-in-retrospect-what-i-read-listened-to-wrote-about