This week's list seems a bit more miscellaneous than usual, but that's cool. I honestly didn't think I'd spent enough time online this week to cobble together a post. Thankfully, I was wrong.

Here are the odds 'n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You've probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:

• How Objective Are Your Reviews?—This is possibly the best post I read this week, we all like to think our evaluations are objective (we might not admit it, but we like to think it), but yeah...they're not. Unless we're talking about the end of Harris' Hannibal, or Dan Brown -- because, really, we have to have some standards.

• Dragons of Autumn Twilight Read-Along—I tried to shuffle my schedule so I could do this, but I just couldn't manage it. But this novel was one of the Big Ones in my development as a reader, you should follow along with what's produced this month.

• Blue Moon by Lee Child—Jack Reacher. 'Nuff said.

• Nothing To See Here by Kevin Wilson—I'm not even sure how to summarize this without reading it. Just click the link.

Lastly, I'd like to say hi and extend a warm welcome to Lee, likeherdingcatsblog, caffeinefocus, intentforcontent, entertainingly nerdy, The Awesome Dad, and juniorgareth42 for following the blog this week (gotta catch my breath for a moment, that was a long list). Don't be a stranger, and use that comment box, would you?