Welcome to WWW Wednesday!

This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived on Taking on a World of Words -- and shown to me by Aurore-Anne-Chehoke at Diary-of-a-black-city-girl. I couldn't finish what I was writing last night to get anything posted today, and I can't imagine too many people will be reading book blogs tomorrow here in the U.S. So...thought I'd use this fun little thing to get something up before Friday.

The Three Ws are:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

Easy enough, right?

What are you currently reading?

Today I started a NetGalley eARC of David Rosenfelt's Bark of Night, I'm working my way through Craig Ferguson's Riding the Elephant: A Memoir of Altercations, Humiliations, Hallucinations, and Observations, and am listening to The Frame Up by Meghan Scott Molin and Andrea Emmes (Narrator) to remind myself just how much I enjoyed it before the sequel is released.

What did you recently finish reading?

Earlier today I finished the wonderful eARC of The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman (a strong contender for Book of the Year here) and I finally polished off Finest Sh*t! by Nick Kolakowski (because short story collections take me too long to read).

What do you think you’ll read next?

That's a good question. It'll be either: The Butcher by Nathan Burrows; Heart of Barkness (yes, two Bark-pun titles that close together) by Spencer Quinn (been too long without Chet in my life); or Ink To Ashes by Russell Day, the follow-up to one of the best things I read in 2018. I'm not really sure at the moment, but one of those three.

Hit me with your Three W's in the comments!

Source: http://irresponsiblereader.com/2019/07/03/www-wednesday-3-july-2019