I didn't have much time for social media, blogs, etc. this week (sadly, it does recharge me), but I was able to scrape up a few links for this here post. Hope you enjoy these odds 'n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You've probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:

• Sad news to start with, Janet Asimov died this week -- I wish I could find a better obituary. I really enjoyed the Norby novels that I read (almost half of them, it turns out -- I wish I knew I had more to read back then, and a way to get them. Ahhh, the 80s.) and the anthology of "lite SF" she edited with her husband blew my mind -- at the time, I didn't know people not named Adams and Aspirin could write that kind of stuff.

• The Border by Don Winslow -- the end of the Winslow's Cartel Trilogy. Looks fantastic. Hope to get to it soon.

• Death & Honey by Deliah S. Dawson, Kevin Hearne, Chuck Wendig -- includes novellas by all three. The only one I care about (which might be a mistake) is the Third Oberon's Murder Mystery!

Source: http://irresponsiblereader.com/2019/03/02/saturday-miscellany-3-2-19