More than a few book bloggers, bookstagrammers, and other book types that I follow here and there will occasionally post pictures of the books they get in the mail -- I've never done that, because usually the stuff I'm given is in e-form, and it's hard to get a good picture of those (not that I'm a fantastic source of good pictures -- I'm working on it).

But, while being gone for 30+ days, I got a few books/book-related items in the mail, so I figured I'd share a picture--

So, that's a copy of Kill the Farm Boy by Deliah S. Dawson and Kevin Hearne (and some pins the publisher sent because I preordered); The Annotated Big Sleep which I'm really looking forward to diving into; a copy of The Lobster Boy And The Fat Lady's Daughter by Charles Kriel with a snazzy new cover; ditto for A Mint Condition Corpse by Duncan MacMaster, Pugs Unleashed by Dave Kellet (and some nifty postcards I got for Kickstarting it); and that furry fella -- (a better picture is below) is Oberon from the Iron Druid Chronicles (via Worldbuilders) -- I wish I could take a better picture of him, because he's adorable (and a little larger than I assumed), click the link for a photo taken by a capable photographer.

I may leave home more often if that's what's waiting for me when I get back.

Source: http://irresponsiblereader.com/2018/08/22/the-mail-i-get-while-i-was-out-edition