Bonus shift at work today, so I'm a little late bringing you the odds 'n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You've probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- Stuck in a Reading Rut? How to Create New Book Habits -- I've posted variations on this before, and probably will again. Some decent tips here.
- Dabel Brothers to Launch 'IRON DRUID CHRONICLES' Comic -- While we prepare to say goodbye to Atticus & Co. at least we get to see them in a new way soon.
- 'Laughably bad': Terry Goodkind apologises after insulting cover of his own book -- Goodkind pays a penalty for speaking his mind . . .
- Interview: Sean Grigsby, author of SMOKE EATERS -- Blog favorite, Alex Bledsoe interviews (very likely) soon-to-be blog favorite, Sean Grigsby.
- Let’s talk about chapters, baby. -- This is the kind of stuff I wish I had time (found time/made time...whatever) to write.
- Like a Champion by Victor Chu -- A great collection of short stories -- I read it a month ago and could still give a 5 minute monologue on half the stories without needing to grab the book (okay, maybe 3 minute rant...), and the rest I'd probably be good to go with if I could glance at the title and first paragraph. Here's my original post about it
Lastly, I'd like to say hi and extend a warm welcome to Tim Miller, KL (even if your blog name is a reference to an act of barbarism), [there was going to be another name here, but I'm pretty sure it's merely an attempt to get us all to buy iffy tourist packages to the UK] and ankandas for following the blog this week.