Happy Thanksgiving/Turkey Day/Thursday

(depending on your location/preference)

When I think about all the great things that have happened around the blog and behind the scenes this year leaves me at a loss for words, let me list a few things I'm thankful for -- a very incomplete list, I assure you:

• The readers of this blog, the authors who've corresponded with me/provided books for me to read/encouraged me -- even promoted this here project (seriously, Nathaniel Barber and Darrell Drake have done almost as much to advertise my work as I have). There are publicists, publishers, etc. I've been working with this year who've especially made things great -- I'd mention some of you by name, but I'd inadvertently miss one I meant to include and would feel horrible nd cause offense.
  • Books
  • Coffee (and other beverages both caffeinated and adult)
  • Time to read
  • Books
  • Easily finding an appropriate image for this post for a change
  • Audiobooks and talented narrators
  • The Nampa Public Library (and The LYNX! Consortium) -- and their generous grace period /li>
  • Goodreads, WordPress, NetGalley, BookLikes
  • Evernote
  • Authors!
  • My supportive, understanding and encouraging wife and kids who do a pretty decent job pretending to care when their old man drones on and on about what he's reading.
  • Again, all of you who read, follow, like, tweet, comment, email, etc. this page -- you have no idea how much every little bit is appreciated.