October's been a frustrating month for me, and I'm glad to put it behind me. Almost everything took a day or more longer than I thought it would to read, I had a hard time writing a few posts (don't ask me why), and like I mentioned yesterday, I got knocked out by a stupid cold for a few days. On the other hand, looking back at this post, I read some pretty cool books -- and when I can focus on that, this is a pretty fun hobby. And If I can accomplish most of what I want to in November, this'll be a much happier post next month.
But enough of that, here's what happened here in October.
Books/Novels/Novellas Read/Listened to:
- The Hunger Angels by Jason Miller
- McCall & Company: Workman’s Complication by Rich Leder
- The Flying Frog and the Kidnappers by David Yair, ilana Graf, Natalie Jackson
- How to Think by Alan Jacobs
- A Long Day in Lychford by Paul Cornell
- Planet Grim by Alex Behr
- Bonfire by Krysten Ritter
- Open and Shut (Audiobook) by David Rosenfelt, Grover Gardner
- Tilt-a-Whirl (Audiobook) by Chris Grabenstein, Jeff Woodman
- Henry by Katrina Shawver
- Ghost Hero by S. J. Rozan
- The Dark Prophecy by Rick Riordan, Robbie Daymond
- An Unexpected Afterlife by Dan Sofer
- The Hanging Garden by Ian Rankin
- A Die Hard Christmas by Doogie Horner, JJ Harrison
How was your month?