Read a lot in June -- meant to squeeze in 2 more (at least), but that was close enough. I didn't get nearly as much written as I tried (particularly last week -- the book I spent most of last week reading took out all my mental energy). Most of what I read was really good and entertaining, but man...those that weren't? Blech. Thankfully, The Force made up for it all.
Anyway, here's what happened here in June.
Books/Novels/Novellas Read/Listened to:
- No Middle Name by Lee Child
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- The Astonishing Mistakes of Dahlia Moss by Max Wirestone
- Project Mothership by Ash Gray
- The End of Magic by Amber Benson
- Exit Strategy by Steve Hamilton
- Fool Moon (Audiobook) by Jim Butcher, James Marsters
- The Cold Dish (Audiobook) by Craig Johnson, George Guidall
- Devil in the Countryside by Cory Barclay
- The Data Disruption by Michael R. Underwood
- Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made by Stephan Pastis, Jared Goldsmith
- Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire
- The Bucket List by Emily Ruben
- The Black Box by Ian Rankin
- Gather Her Round by Alex Bledsoe
- Love, Murder & Mayhem by Russ Colchamiro, ed.
- Bound by Benedict Jacka
- Spellcaster by George Bachman
- Citizen Kill by Stephen Clark
- Collared by David Rosenfelt
- Death Without Company (Audiobook) by Craig Johnson, George Guidall
How was your month?