Very busy week, was barely online for a couple of days, plus it was the end of the months -- which results in not a lot to see. Still here are the odds 'n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You've probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- The Weird World of Book Blurbs
- Folk-inspired fantasy: Alex Bledsoe’s Tufa series is based on Appalachian songs -- a nice, brief profile of Bledsoe
- 12 Novels About Writers… What More Could a Bookworm Want? -- I've read 1/3 of these, good looking list
- Killing Malmon Announcement -- looks to be an interesting collecdtion
- Those First Few Pages: 8 Hooks That Get Me
- Pulped by Timothy Hallinan -- Tip of the Hat to Jo Perry for letting me know about this -- what happens to a fictional detective when is series goes out of print and he becomes self-aware?
Lastly, I'd like to say hi and welcome to catskittiesandmore, saisuresh007 and perfectbingosites.co.uk for following the blog this week. And, a belated greeting and welcome to alexankarr1 for following last week (sorry I missed you).