22 books finished -- not bad. Looking at this, I'm wondering if I gave out too many 4-Star ratings, but I can't think of any of those that I'd change, so I guess I just had a really good month.
Anyway, here's what happened here in May.
Books/Novels/Novellas Read/Listened to:
- A Rare Book of Cunning Device (Audiobook) by Ben Aaronovitch, Kobna Holdbrook-Smith
- The Temptation of Dragons by Chrys Cymri
- Eating Robots by Stephen Oram
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? and Why Not Me? (Audiobooks) by Mindy Kaling
- Startup by Doree Shafrir
- The Defense by Steve Cavanagh
- The Catch (Audiobook) by Taylor Stevens, Hilary Huber
- Strip Jack by Ian Rankin
- People of the Sun by Jason Parent
- The Second Life of Nick Mason by Steve Hamilton
- The Glamshack by Paul W. Cohen
- Chalk by Paul Cornell
- Hour Game (Audiobook) by David Baldacci, Scott Brick
- The Hammer of Thor (Audiobook) by Rick Riordan, Kieran Culkin
- Storm Front (Audiobook) by Jim Butcher, James Marsters
- The Right Side by Spencer Quinn
- The Question of the Absentee Father by E. J. Copperman, Jeff Cohen
- The Christ of Wisdom by O. Palmer Robertson
- On the Line by SJ Rozan
- Fox Hunter by Zoë Sharp
How was your month?