Odds 'n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You've probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- When tweeters attack: why do readers send authors their bad reviews? -- I try not to do this, but I've seen it done plenty -- I just don't get it.
- The Lion and the Mouse: The battle that reshaped children’s literature. -- a fascinating look behind the scenes of Stuart Little and 20th Century Children's Literature.
- The Dangers of Reading in Bed -- No, really. Amusing, interesting, and a little bit problematic (for me). Still, mostly interesting.
- Man the lifeboats.... -- How Fahrenheit Press is helping out some authors hurt by recent indie publishing house closings.
- I ididn't see any New Releases that were up my alley this week -- which means I probably missed some -- and next week doesn't look much better. You guys see anything?