Skimpy results for odds 'n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You've probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- How the dusty Merriam-Webster dictionary reinvented itself. Bigly.
- Please Stop Writing in Library Books -- who are these monsters? (hyperbole aside, it's a monstrous thing to do)
- Here Are The Media Hottakes We’d See If The Chronicles Of Narnia Were Released This Year
- Book Storage Ideas for Apartments and Small Living Spaces -- many of which I'd like to incorporate into my house
- This Week's New Releases I'm Excited About and/or You'll Probably See Here Soon:
- The Accidental Detective by Michael RN Jones -- Meet Victor Jones, Mr. Robot with a less creepy, humorous and Farenheit Press-ish twist.
- Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames -- a fantasy novel about a mercenary group "getting the band back together" in a world where they're treated like rock stars.