Elphie Goes Trick or Treating (Elphie Books Book 3) - Hagit R. Oron, Or Oron

We're back for another batch of fun with Elphie -- this time her Halloween is off to a rocky start. Her mom is able to help her out a little bit, and gets her out the door. But that's not the end of the trouble -- but her friend Phante comes through and saves the day, getting Elphie to see how silly she was being. I actually thought they were going to end up in a different direction after her initial hesitation with the costume, but liked theirs better. But that's not all -- Phante starts having problems, and Elphie comes through and saves <i>his</i> holiday.

One plus to this book is that it's not just about people helping Elphie with something. It's everybody (including the neighbors) pitching in -- not that there's anything wrong with Mom and Dad helping out Elphie, but the variety is nice.

Okay, I'm in danger of writing a post longer than the book, so I'll wrap up. As always, it's a cute story with fun art -- an elephant in a tiger costume is just what you need to bring a smile to your face. This continues to be a series I recommend to those who are looking for picture books.

Source: http://irresponsiblereader.com/2016/10/18/elphie-goes-trick-or-treating-by-hagit-r-oron-or-oron