Whoa, seriously? I haven't done anything here in a week?!?! I knew I'd been busy, but ...wow. Wonder what I've missed.
Odds 'n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. I didn't find a lot this week -- I guess I was busier than I thought. You've probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- 5 Reasons You Should Read a Damn Book -- from Grammarly Blog.
- Caution! Reading is Dangerous -- then again . . .
- 7 Awesome Things About the October Daye Series -- I'm not so sure about that count, but I'm I like the rest of it
- Children of the Different by S. C. Flynn -- Friend of the blog, S. C. Flynn's first book is released today. Expect to see a lot more about it here soon :)
- Once Broken Faith by Seanan McGuire -- a new Toby Daye!
- Chapel of Ease by Alex Bledsoe -- Time to go back to the land of the Tufa
- TV (The Book): Two Experts Pick the Greatest American Shows of All Time by Alan Sepinwall and Matt Zoller Seitz -- some stellar writing by two of the best people to ever discuss the medium
- Lady Cop Makes Trouble by Amy Stewart -- one of the rare sequels that's more fun than the original (I blogged about it here)
- The Question of the Felonious Friend by E. J. Copperman/Jeff Cohen -- an amusing mystery (I blogged about it here)
- MJ-12: Inception by Michael J. Martinez -- post WWII superpowered super-spies.
- Necrotech by K. C. Alexander
Lastly, I'd like to say hi and welcome to Canary for following the blog this week.