I didn't think this new job would have quite as big of an impact on my activity here as it has. Next week should be better. Still, I was able to track down a few odds 'n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You've probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- Yes, You Can Still Teach Kids To Love Books -- this is encouraging.
- New Navigation Bar on Goodreads -- I'm sure you've all seen this -- which of you isn't on Goodreads? (serious question, if any of you aren't -- leave a comment, tell me why)
- How Following Authors on Twitter Enhances My Reading.
- Spencer Quinn interview - Woof -- a quick interview with the author of Woof and the Chet and Bernie books.
- The 23 Things We Think Upon Entering a Bookstore -- B&N Reads put this out, but I think it applies to non-B&N stores, too.
- Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs -- no clue what it's about, honestly. Who cares? New Mercy Thompson, 'nuff said.
- Stop the Presses! by Robert Goldsborough -- The only reason I haven't read the last one yet is because the library didn't get a copy, hopefully they get this one, so I can read it and hate myself.
- The Stone Bearer by Jacque Stevens -- a great looking fantasy -- on sale for the next few days!