Yeah, it's a couple of days late -- I was out of town sans laptop and didn't trust booklikes scheduling, so...here ya go:

Odds 'n ends from last week about books and reading that caught my eye. You've probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:

• Book-of-the-Month Club Reboots -- huh. Who knew? Some of my fave reads came from forgetting to send in my "Do Not Send" postcard 20 years ago (and some that weren't so great).

There's a Bumper Crop of Last Week's New Releases I'm Excited About and/or You'll Probably See Here Soon:

• Staked by Kevin Hearne -- by the time this posts, I should be finished with this. So, so, so good!

• Broken Hero by Jonathan Wood -- I'm so excited to see this series return -- the first two books were great, can't wait to get back to this world.

• The Murder Quadrille by Fidelis Morgan -- A very strange looking crime novel, I'm seeing the words Hitchcock and slapstick a lot. Because why not?

Lastly, I'd like to say hi and welcome to Edmond Sanganyado and natalieslovelyblog for following the blog this week. I forgot to welcome As the page turns.. to our little group last week - so a belated thanks and welcome there.

Source: http://irresponsiblereader.com/2016/01/30/saturday-miscellany-13016