Odds 'n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You've probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- Neil Gaiman Reads A CHRISTMAS CAROL for Christmas -- Patrick Stewart's version holds a special place in my heart, but this just might supplant it. Neil bleepin' Gaiman, folks.
- Harper Lee: my Christmas in New York -- The Guardian reprints the classic story from everyone's favorite (and our least favorite) story about Atticus Finch.
- Reading Is About the Lines That Leap Off the Pages -- blah
- A Cosmic Find in The Screwtape Letters -- This is a couple of months old, but I just stumbled onto it. This is just cool.
- Books vs. e-books: The science behind the best way to read
- The Man Behind The Martian -- Reason.com's interivew with Andy Weir, not your typical Weir-interview.
- Bryant & May and the Burning Man by Christopher Fowler -- It's been years since I've read a Peculiar Crimes Unit mystery novel, but reading the description for this one makes me want to get back on the horse. Hmmm, need another 2016 project....
Lastly, I'd like to say hi and welcome to writtengems for following the booklikes version of blog this week.