I don't know if it was a slow week, I'm just pickier than usual, or maybe I've been too busy to look around, but I only have a couple of odds 'n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You've probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:
- Up the Amazon with the BS Machine -- Ursula K. Le Guin fires off another volley in her one-writer war against that website you may have heard of. (I don't disagree with her...much)
- 50 short books for busy people -- I don't know about you, but I'm behind the pace I need to make my reading goal for the year. I should raid this list to help.
- The A. V. Club asked Patrick Rothfuss 11 Questions
- 21 Ways You Know You're a Goodreads Member -- for those who can't remember what social networks they're part of, I guess? Eh, still a funny list for those of usyou who spend too much time there.
- The Fold by Peter Clines -- I should have a review for this one up early next week. Sounds like quite the read.
- Stay by Victor Gischler -- looks like a good combination of action and humor. The cover sold this one for me.
Lastly, I'd like to say hi and welcome to erinfischer23 and bookshelfbattle for following the blog this week. Also, a hearty welcome to Old Rocker's Mad Mumblings for following the booklikes version of this blog. Thanks again to to Cat Warren for the gracious comment.