Odds 'n ends over the week about books and reading that caught my eye. You've probably seen some/most/all of them, but just in case:

This Week's New Releases I'm Excited About and/or You'll Probably See Here Soon:

• The Worst Class Trip Ever by Dave Barry -- an MG book by Barry about a field trip gone bad? Should be a fun way to kill an hour or so.

• Revision by Andrea Phillips -- this looks to be a trippy read.

• Corsair by James L. Cambias -- Computer hackers and space pirates, sounds like a winning combo

• Lois Lane: Fallout by Gwenda Bond -- Lois Lane in high school (and, thankfully, not the version from Smallville).

• Burning Down George Orwell’s House by Andrew Ervin -- the tagline, "A darkly comic debut novel about advertising, truth, single malt, Scottish hospitality—or lack thereof—and George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four" is enough to get me looking for it.

Lastly, I'd like to say hi and welcome to legalreader for following the blog this week -- and the tip -- check out her blog, there's some good stuff there. Thanks also to andrewknighton for the interaction.

Source: http://irresponsiblereader.com/2015/05/09/saturday-miscellany-5915